Halloween Fonts Google Docs is so popular in Halloween season!If you’re looking to add a spooky flair to your Google Docs? you’ve come to the right place! While Google Docs doesn’t offer specific Halloween fonts, there are several workarounds to achieve your desired look. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
Option 1: Use Available Fonts as Halloween Fonts Google Docs
1. Open Your Google Doc: Open the Google Doc where you want to use a Halloween-inspired font.
2. Highlight Text: Highlight the text you want to change.
3. Font Menu: Click on the font dropdown menu usually located at the top left corner of the screen.
4. Choose a Font: While there may not be Halloween-specific fonts, you can choose fonts that have a Halloween vibe. For instance, ‘Creepster’ and ‘Pacifico’ could give off a spooky vibe.
5. Apply the Font: Once you’ve chosen your font, it will apply to the highlighted text.